No. 20 Oklahoma St women top Idaho State 74-45Tuesday, Nov 19, 2013
Donohoe’s 3-pointer with 15:10 left in the first half started a 11-2 run capped by Tiffany Bias’ layup to give Oklahoma State (4-0) a 20-6 lead four minutes later.
Idaho State (2-2) trimmed its deficit to eight before the Cowgirls scored 18 of the next 20 points to extend their lead to 24. Oklahoma State took a 38-18 advantage into halftime.
Bias finished with nine points and nine assists. She moved into 10th all-time on the Big 12 career assist list.
Jessica Tingey led Idaho State with 17 points. The Bengals made just 1 of their 13 3-pointers and never threatened in the second half.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25