No. 19 Michigan St beats No. 23 Dayton 96-89 in OTSunday, Nov 17, 2013
The Spartans (2-1) trailed by two late in regulation, but Powers hit a layup with nine seconds remaining to send the game into overtime.
Following an Ally Malott 3-pointer to cut Dayton’s deficit to one, Michigan State scored six straight points as Jankoska hit a layup to make the score 89-82 in overtime.
Malott hit another triple to pull within four, but Annalise Pickrel made a free throw and Klarissa Bell added two late ones to seal the win.
Pickrel finished with 21 points and Kiana Johnson had 14 for the Spartans. Jankoska grabbed nine rebounds, and Powers and Pickrel each hauled in seven.
Andrea Hoover led the Flyers (2-2) with 25 points and Malott added 19 with a game-high 15 boards.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37