Miller hit three of her team’s five 3-pointers, including one at 2:19 that extended Georgia lead to 51-45. Ohio State’s Raven Ferguson scored a putback after an offensive rebound and Ameryst Alston made two free throws in the final minutes, but the Buckeyes could not get closer than four.
Alston scored a game-high 22 points for the Buckeyes (3-1), including six points in the final 6:45. She and Darryce Moore each scored early as Ohio State led 7-1, and were up 33-29 at the half on an Alston 3-pointer.
Krista Donald and Miller combined for seven points in one-minute flurry to put the Lady Bulldogs up for good at 40-33 with 16:12 to play. Donald finished with 10 points and 16 rebounds.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37