Drey Mingo scored 18 and Sam Ostarello and KK Houser had 12 points apiece. Ostarello had nine rebounds while Houser contributed seven rebounds and eight assists for Purdue (21-8, 10-6 Big Ten). It was the regular-season finale for both teams; the Big Ten tournament begins Thursday in Hoffman Estates, Ill.
The Boilermakers took control with a 13-0 run midway through the second half that gave them a 60-50 lead.
Karisma Penn had 23 points and eight rebounds to lead the Illini (16-12, 9-7). Adrienne GodBold scored 18 points and Ivory Crawford scored 11.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37