No. 21 Green Bay women beat Illinois-Chicago 67-36Saturday, Mar 2, 2013
Eichler was 6 of 8 from the floor, including three 3-pointers, for the Phoenix (24-2, 14-0), who had already wrapped up the Horizon League regular-season title. Adrian Ritchie chipped in 10 points and six assists.
Katie Hannemann and Megan Wallace scored eight points apiece for the Flames (9-18, 5-9), who shot just 25.5 percent from the floor, were outrebounded 42-33 and committed 18 turnovers.
The game was no contest from the start. Green Bay scored the first 15 points en route to a 42-16 halftime lead. The Phoenix stretched their lead to as many as 36 points late in the second half.
Green Bay improved to 59-6 in the all-time series with Illinois-Chicago.
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49