Lukan was 6 of 13 from 3-point range. Stephanie Sension added 14 points and Sarah Eichler had 12 for the Phoenix (23-2, 13-0), who took the lead for good, 50-48, on Lukan’s 3-pointer with 8:15 to play. Detroit pulled within 66-62 in the closing minutes but could get no closer.
Senee Shearer had 15 points and Yar Shayok 10 for the Titans (14-11, 7-6), who saw their 15-game home winning streak snapped. Detroit hadn’t lost at home since Green Bay beat them in January 2012.
The Phoenix made 15 3-pointers and scored 19 points off Detroit turnovers.
Green Bay now leads the all-time series with the Titans 38-7. Detroit fell to 5-47 all-time against ranked teams.
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty