Ally Malott and Olivia Applewhite scored 12 apiece, Amber Dean added 11 and Samantha Mackay chipped in 10 and seven assists for Dayton (24-1, 12-0), which has won 12 straight games.
In the first half, Dayton shot 38.7 percent (12 of 31), but held Temple to just 33.3 percent (8 of 24). Dayton led at halftime 34-22.
Dayton led by as many as 22 points in the second half.
The Flyers scored 31 points off of 26 Temple turnovers. Dayton turned the ball over 12 times, and the Owls only scored six points off turnovers.
Tyonna Williams led Temple (12-15, 5-7) with 13 points, but was the only Owl in double figures. The Owls have now lost three straight.
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty