No. 23 Oklahoma State women beat Oklahoma 83-62Saturday, Feb 23, 2013
Young had 17 points, her 34th straight game scoring in double figures, and 12 rebounds, which gave her 1,004 in her career. She became the third Cowgirl to reach 1,000 career points and 1,000 career rebounds.
Kendra Suttles led the Cowgirls (19-7, 8-7 Big 12) with 19 points, Liz Donohoe had 18 and Tiffany Bias scored 17. Oklahoma State outrebounded Oklahoma 49-36.
Aaryn Ellenberg led the Sooners (19-8, 9-6) with 22 points, including three 3-pointers. Oklahoma shot just 36 percent from the floor.
OSU opened the game on a 23-4 run, but Oklahoma rallied to keep the game close until the Cowgirls pulled away midway through the second half, outscoring the Sooners 32-17 over the final 9 minutes.
Oklahoma still leads the Bedlam Series, 55-37.
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71