McGhee hit two free throws with 1:14 remaining, snapping a run of seven straight points by Purdue and giving the Hoosiers (11-15, 2-11 Big Ten) a 60-59 lead. A basket by KK Houser put the Boilermakers back on top 61-60 with 13 seconds left before Indiana called timeout and got the ball to McGhee, whose jumper sealed the victory and snapped a 10-game losing streak for the Hoosiers.
Aulani Sinclair added 16 points and Sasha Chaplin had 10 for Indiana.
Purdue (19-7, 8-5) has dropped two straight after falling to Iowa 72-52 on Sunday, and lost to Indiana for the first time since 2009—a span of eight games.
Taylor Manuel had 16 points for the Boilermakers, Houser had 12 and Drey Mingo added 11 points and 10 rebounds.
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61