Logic made 10 of 13 shots and contributed nine assists, while Theairra Taylor had 15 points and 11 rebounds for the winners.
The Hawkeyes (17-10, 6-7 Big Ten) ended a five-game losing streak and won for the first time in West Lafayette since 1998; Purdue had won the last 12 meetings at home.
Morgan Johnson scored 12 points and Melissa Dixon scored 10 for Iowa. The Hawkeyes swept Purdue—winning the earlier meeting 62-46 in Iowa City—and are 7-1 against ranked teams, losing only to No. 8 Penn State 81-69 on Thursday.
Sam Ostarello led Purdue with 15 points and 11 rebounds. The Boilermakers (19-6, 8-4) lost for the second time at home in 11 games.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37