Arielle Roberson scored 16 points and Chucky Jeffery had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Buffaloes (20-5, 9-5 Pac-12).
Reese and Roberson also had eight rebounds to help Colorado to a 50-35 advantage on the boards—with 23 on the offensive glass leading to a 26-11 edge in second-chance points.
Colorado had to rally as Arizona State led by 12 at one point in the first half and 35-27 at the break. But the Buffs outscored ASU 44-28 in the second half.
Three Arizona State players scored 14 points—Janae Fulcher, Promise Amukamara and Adrianne Thomas. It wasn’t enough as the Sun Devils (11-15, 3-11) have lost seven in a row.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47