Lexy Kresl, Chucky Jeffery and Arielle Robertson each scored eight points for the Buffaloes (19-5, 8-5 Pac-12), who have won four in a row. All of Colorado’s losses have been to ranked teams—including two each to Stanford and California.
The Buffaloes broke away from a tie at 11 with a 13-0 run, and stayed in control after that. Colorado led 30-23 at the break and scored the first 10 points of the second half.
Jeffery also had six assists and four steals. Robertson led the Buffs with seven rebounds.
Carissa Crutchfield was the only player in double figures with 13 points for the Wildcats (11-13, 3-10), who have lost eight in a row.
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra