Nirra Fields added 12 points and Atonye Nyingifa scored 10 for the Bruins (19-4, 10-2 Pac-12), who broke away from a two-point halftime lead by shooting 85 percent (17 of 20) in the second half. UCLA finished the game at 64 percent (30 of 47).
Brewer also had nine rebounds and five assists.
Lia Galdeira led Washington State (9-14, 5-7) with 19 points and Sage Romberg scored 10. The Cougars had won four in a row.
The Bruins used a 9-0 run to take the lead for good. Fields scored six of the nine points as UCLA went ahead 50-42 with 13:37 to go.
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37