The Sooners (18-5, 8-3 Big 12) took the lead for good at 27-26 late in the first half, held a 31-28 edge at halftime, then shot 53 percent in the second half to turn the Bedlam rivalry game into a runaway.
Campbell had 15 points and 12 rebounds while McFarland posted 10 points and a career high-tying 15 rebounds for Oklahoma. Aaryn Ellenberg scored 17 points for the Sooners while Morgan Hook had 10 assists.
Kendra Suttles led Oklahoma State (16-6, 5-6) with 15 points and nine rebounds. Liz Donohoe scored 13, Brittney Martin had 12 points and Toni Young finished with 10 points for the Cowgirls.
Oklahoma finished at 48 percent from the field while OSU shot 35 percent.
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra