Brittany Wilson scored 16 points to lead the Buffaloes (18-5, 7-5 Pac-12), who have one more conference win than all of last season. Lexy Kresl scored 12 points, all on 3-pointers, and Rachel Hargis chipped in 10 for Colorado.
Colorado’s 84 points matches a season high.
Amanda Delgado led the Ducks (3-21, 1-11) with 15 points. Danielle Love scored 14 for Oregon.
The Ducks’ last lead was 25-23 with 7:50 left in the first half after Janitah Iamaleava’s 3-pointer. The Buffs scored the next 14 points, seven of them coming from Wilson, and led by double figures the rest of the way.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49