Lemberger made four free throws in the final 32 seconds to help seal the win. Jasmine Dixon scored 11 points and Markel Walker contributed 10 rebounds and seven assists.
UCLA had a 54-33 edge in rebounding in a game neither team led by more than six points.
Talia Walton led the Huskies (16-6, 8-3) with 18 points. Jazmine Davis scored 17, Kristi Kingma had 11 points and Aminah Williams had 13 rebounds for Washington, which saw a six-game winning streak end. The Huskies’ last loss was at UCLA on Jan. 13.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37