BOULDER, Colo. (AP)—Chucky Jeffery had 22 points and 11 rebounds to lead 21st-ranked Colorado to a 61-47 victory over Oregon State Friday night.
Jen Reese added 10 points for the Buffaloes (17-5, 6-5), who matched their season total for Pac-12 wins from last year, their first in the conference.
Colorado has not allowed an opponent to score 70 points this season. The Buffaloes never trailed in the game, but their biggest lead was 15 points.
The Buffaloes shot 31 percent from the field but went 28 for 39 from the free-throw line, with Reese making all six of her attempts. The Beavers’ Jamie Weiner was also 6 for 6 but Oregon State tried only one other free throw, missing it.
Weisner scored 22 points on 7-of-13 shooting for Oregon State, but none of her teammates had more than seven points. The Beavers (9-14, 3-9) have lost five in a row.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25