Alexander went 8 of 12 from the field and added five blocks. Hall made 7 of 13 shots and scored eight straight points to give the Orange (19-3, 7-2) its biggest lead of the game, 69-46, with 2:42 left to play.
Cincinnati (8-11, 0-6) opened the second half with a 3-pointer to trim the deficit to 31-30 but Syracuse used a 10-0 run to pull away.
The Orange, who have won their last three games by a combined 71 points, shot 49 percent (25 of 51) while holding Cincinnati to 31.5 percent (17 of 54).
Cincinnati held a 33-32 rebounding edge but committed 21 turnovers. Syracuse turned those mistakes into 24 points.
Dayeesha Hollins led the Bearcats with 13 points.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47