Delle Donne scored 21 first-half points as the Blue Hens (18-3, 9-0 Colonial Athletic Association) broke open a tight game in the final 10 minutes of the half. The senior All-American’s contested 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer made it 46-33.
Delaware’s lead grew to 21 points, 56-35, in the opening 4 minutes of the second half. Hofstra (9-10, 5-3) never got any closer than 13 points after intermission.
Delle Donne finished the game with 10 baskets on 20 shots, including 4 of 7 from 3-point range, and she also grabbed nine rebounds.
Danielle Parker added 15 points and Lauren Carra 11 for the Blue Hens, who have won 28 straight regular-season conference games.
Anma Onyeuku and Annie Payton scored 15 points apiece to pace Hofstra.
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61