KK Houser and April Wilson scored 12 points apiece for the Boilermakers (18-3, 7-1 Big Ten). Taylor Manuel added 11 points for Purdue, which held a 45-30 rebounding edge.
Linda Rubene scored 13 points and Aulani Sinclair scored 11 for Indiana (10-11, 1-7). Rubene and Sinclair each had a team-high six rebounds. The Hoosiers have dropped six straight.
The Boilermakers never trailed and opened up a quick 12-2 lead, but Indiana tied the game three times late in the first half, the last at 26 before Purdue scored the last six points of the half.
Purdue holds a 50-25 edge in the all-time series.
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five