The Blue Hens (17-3, 8-0 Colonial Athletic Association) won their 27th straight regular-season conference game.
Delle Donne scored 19 of her points in the first half, almost matching the first-half total for the Panthers (10-9, 2-6), as Delaware opened a 40-21 lead. The All-America forward, who hit 9 of 19 shots from the field, played just 8 minutes in the second half.
The Blue Hens dominated the boards, holding a 48-23 rebounding advantage, but Georgia State’s Cody Paulk did her best to provide an inside presence for her team. The Panthers’ career leader in blocked shots swatted away six, and she also had 13 points and seven rebounds.
Akeema Richards added 10 points and Danielle Parker 10 rebounds for the Blue Hens.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37