The Bruins (15-4, 6-2 Pac-10) took their first lead with 11:31 remaining in the first half and never trailed again. But the Sun Devils (11-9, 3-5) kept it close throughout and tied the game at 38 with 7:59 remaining. Lemberger then hit her 3-pointer to give UCLA the lead back and they held on tightly from there.
Jasmine Dixon, with 12 points, was the only other Bruin to score in double figures.
UCLA held ASU to 36 percent shooting from the field. Janae Fulcher led the Sun Devils with 13 points.
UCLA has won the last seven meetings between the teams dating back to February 2009.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37