All of Pratcher’s points came on her six 3-pointers. Peyton Little scored 17 points, making five 3-pointers, and Kelsey Bone had 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Aggies (16-5, 6-1 Southeastern), winners of four in a row and eight of their last nine. Kristi Bellock added 10 points as 10 Aggies scored in the game.
Texas A&M scored the first eight points and shot 58 percent in the first half on the way to a 48-20 lead at the break.
Bri Kulas led Missouri (13-8, 2-5) with 12 points.
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28