It’s the fourth overtime win for the Boilermakers without a loss in Big Ten play. KK Houser scored 16 points and also had 10 rebounds for Purdue (17-3, 6-1). Taylor Manuel scored 12 points.
Kiana Johnson led Michigan State (16-4, 4-3) with 19 points. Becca Mills scored 11 points and Jasmine Thomas scored 10 for the Spartans.
In overtime, Purdue held Michigan State to three points. The Spartans made just 1 of 11 shots in the extra period.
Mingo’s basket with 31 seconds left in regulation tied the game at 59. Her layup 50 seconds into overtime gave the Boilermakers the lead for good.
Neither team led by more than eight points in a game that had nine ties and seven lead changes.
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA