Iowa (16-5, 5-1 Big 10 Conference) trailed 32-30 at halftime, and after briefly leading by three points on Samantha Logic’s jumper with 11:28 left, trailed 52-50 with 6:09 to play.
Jamie Printy made it 53-52 with a 3-pointer with 5:52 left, and after two Kate Thompson free throws for Michigan, Doolittle hit a go-ahead jumper that put the Hawkeyes ahead for good with 5:20 to play.
The jumper sparked an 8-1 Iowa run, with Doolittle accounting for all eight points via jump shots.
Doolittle hit 9 of 15 from the floor as Iowa drained 46 percent (23 of 50) of its shots. Printy pitched in 14 points.
Jenny Ryan led Michigan (16-4, 5-2) with 20 points and four assists.
The Wolverines had won the teams’ first matchup 68-64.
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75