Tiaria Griffin scored 12 points and Krista Donald had 11 for Georgia (17-3, 5-2), which rebounded strongly from a 64-46 loss to No. 20 Texas A&M on Jan. 20.
Shacobia Barbee grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds and Jasmine James recorded seven of the Bulldogs’ 18 assists.
Kayla Lewis paced Florida (13-8, 2-5) with eight points and 10 rebounds as no Gator reached double figures.
The loss was Florida’s fourth straight. The Gators had hit 37.8 percent from the field in their previous three games, and shot 34.4 percent (22 of 64) Sunday, including a 3-of-16 showing from 3-point range.
The Bulldogs made 43.1 percent (25 of 58) from the floor.
Georgia wore pink jerseys for the game to support the Play 4Kay Cancer Fund initiative.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25