Tiffany Bias and Kendra Suttles had 12 points each for the Cowgirls (15-3, 4-3 Big 12), who have won 24 straight games in which they had four players score in double figures, including 13 this season.
Chelsea Gardner had 14 points and nine rebounds for the Jayhawks (12-6, 3-4).
Gardner’s jumper got Kansas within 36-34 with 15:17 remaining, but the Jayhawks went scoreless for the next 5:55. Meanwhile, a 3-pointer by Suttles helped Oklahoma State build a 43-34 cushion, and Kansas got no closer than seven the rest of the way.
Carolyn Davis and Natalie Knight had 12 points apiece for Kansas, and Angel Goodrich added 10.
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28