Taylor Manuel scored 16 points and Sam Ostarello had 10 points and 16 rebounds for the Boilermakers (16-3, 5-1), who bounced back from their first Big Ten loss on Sunday at Iowa.
Drey Mingo also had 10 points for Purdue.
Northwestern trailed by 19 in the second half, but closed within 71-69 with 28 seconds to play after Dannielle Diamant’s 3-pointer. Moses made four free throws and Ostarello hit a pair in the final 25 seconds for Purdue.
Maggie Lyon led the Wildcats (9-10, 1-5) with 18 points. Kendall Hackney scored 17, Karly Roser had 14 points and eight assists, and Lauren Douglas scored 12 points for Northwestern.
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67