Kate Thompson added 13 points, and Nya Jordan had 10 points and 11 rebounds for the Wolverines (16-3, 5-1 Big Ten), who had their 10-game winning streak snapped in a loss to No. 8 Penn State on Monday.
Aulani Sinclair led the Hoosiers (10-9, 1-5) with 14 points, and Nicole Bell chipped in 11 off the bench. Indiana shot just 26 percent from the field.
The Hoosiers kept the game close until midway through the first half, when Michigan used an 11-2 run to take control en route to a 37-24 halftime lead. The Wolverines kept it up in the second half, leading by as many as 24.
Despite the loss, Indiana remained the only Big Ten team not to allow an opponent to score 70 points this season.
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra