Deane also had six rebounds and two steals as Dayton (16-1, 4-0 Atlantic 10) raced out to a 44-26 lead at the half and never looked back. Ally Malott, Samantha MacKay and Cassie Sant scored 17, 13, and 12 points, respectively, in the win.
The game was played on a weekday morning in celebration of Math Day. A total of 6,723 fans attended at UD Arena.
Tara Booker had 10 points and nine rebounds for the Colonials (7-11, 1-3). Shi-Heria Shipp also scored 10 for George Washington.
Dayton forced 22 turnovers, as the Flyers continued their best start in school history.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37