No. 17 Oklahoma St women rout No. 24 Iowa St 71-42Sunday, Jan 20, 2013
Iowa State scored the first five points and led for much of the early going, but the Cowgirls (14-2, 3-2 Big 12) went on a 10-0 run sparked by Morgan Toben’s 3-pointer to take a 25-15 lead.
It was 31-21 at halftime and Oklahoma State scored the first 20 points of the second half, holding the Cyclones without a field goal for the first 8 minutes of the half.
Tiffany Bias had 12 points and 11 assists for the Cowgirls, who have won three straight. Kendra Suttles also scored 12 points, and Toni Young and Brittney Martin scored 10 apiece.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49