Theairra Taylor had nine points and 10 rebounds, and Samantha Logic had 10 assists as the Hawkeyes (14-5, 3-2 Big 10) handed Purdue its first conference loss of the season.
Bethany Doolittle had eight points, nine rebounds, three steals and three blocked shots for Iowa. Taylor was 3 for 3 from 3-point range, and Printy and Dixon also made three 3s.
The Hawkeyes led 41-18 at halftime. They were up 17-3 before Purdue managed its second basket with 8 1/2 minutes left in the half. In the second half, the Boilermakers only got as close as nine points once before Iowa built a 17-point lead again.
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61