Lexy Kresl and Chucky Jeffery scored 11 points apiece and Jamee Swan had 10 points and eight rebounds for the Buffaloes (15-2, 4-2 Pac-12).
Six minutes into the game, Colorado led 15-11, but the Buffaloes outscored the Wildcats 28-4 the rest of the half. Nine players scored for Colorado in the first half on the way to a 43-15 lead.
Davellyn White was the only player in double figures for Arizona (11-6, 3-3), with 11 points. Colorado shot 50 percent from the field, while Arizona had 13 field goals for the game and made just 25 percent from outside.
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra