Brown, who was 8 of 13 from the floor, added four assists and four steals. Casey Morris chipped in 16 points for the Lady Raiders (14-4, 4-2 Big 12), who now lead the all-time series with Kansas 15-5.
Chelsea Gardner led the Jayhawks (11-5, 2-3) with 18 points and 13 rebounds off the bench. Kansas had not played since Sunday’s 82-60 loss to No. 1 Baylor.
Kansas took its only lead, 48-47, on Angel Goodrich’s jumper with 12:11 to play, but Brown scored the next five points on two jumpers and a free throw to put Texas Tech ahead for good. The Jayhawks pulled within 65-63 on a Carolyn Davis free throw with 1:20 to play, but Kansas wouldn’t score again. Texas Tech sealed the victory with five free throws in the final minute.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25