Joanna McFarland scored 15 points and Nicole Griffin scored 10 for the Sooners (15-3, 5-1 Big 12), who never trailed in bouncing back from an 82-61 loss to No. 24 Iowa State on Tuesday.
Oklahoma led 33-27 at halftime, and opened the second half with a 12-5 run that gave them a double-digit lead that they held the rest of the way.
Morgan Hook had a team-high nine assists and seven rebounds for the Sooners.
Chassidy Fussell led Texas (7-10, 0-6) with 21 points and nine rebounds. The Longhorns have lost eight in a row.
The Sooners swept the Longhorns in Big 12 play, having won 78-70 in Austin on Jan. 5. Oklahoma’s next game is next Saturday at No. 1 Baylor.
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67