Jeffery was 6 of 12 from the field in her double-double performance. She leads the Buffaloes in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game.
Arielle Roberson had seven points and 11 rebounds for Colorado (14-2, 3-2 Pac-12).
Arizona State (10-7, 2-3) led 26-22 at halftime but could not keep pace with Colorado in the second half. Colorado shot 37.8 percent from the field for the game, while Arizona State shot 23.6 percent. Colorado outrebounded Arizona State 47-31.
Freshman Haley Videckis led the Sun Devils with 11 points. Janae Fulcher, Colorado’s scoring leader, had five rebounds and six points. Promise Amukamara also had five rebounds.
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57