Georgia (16-2, 4-1 SEC) led 9-8 to begin the game but watched a spirited Arkansas team go on a 22-10 run to finish out the first half and lead 30-19 heading into the locker room.
The Bulldogs finally fought their way back in the second half, taking their first lead since the 12-minute mark in the first half on a Barbee lay-up, who made it 47-46 with 4:10 remaining in the game. Georgia never trailed again from that point on, outscoring the Razorbacks 38-23 in the second half.
James had 13 points and Jasmine Hassell finished with 12 for Georgia.
Sarah Watkins led Arkansas (13-5, 1-4) with 14 points, five rebounds and four blocked shots. Dominique Wilson had 12 points, four rebounds and four assists.
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra