The Cyclones (13-2, 4-1) snapped Oklahoma’s six-game winning streak and pulled even with the Sooners for second place in the Big 12, a half-game behind No. 1 Baylor.
Nicole Blaskowsky added 17 points for Iowa State, making five 3-pointers.
Sharane Campbell led the Sooners (14-3, 4-1) with 19 points. Aaryn Ellenberg scored 16 points and Morgan Hook scored 11 for Oklahoma.
Iowa State owned a 47-29 rebounding advantage, led by Brynn Williamson with 10.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49