Reese was 5 of 11 from the field for the Buffaloes (13-2, 2-2 Pac-12).
Arielle Roberson scored 10 points. Rachel Hargis had seven rebounds, and Chucky Jeffery had six assists.
Colorado led 25-23 at halftime and never trailed in the second half. Colorado shot 44 percent from the field for the game, while Utah shot 26.3 percent. Colorado outrebounded Utah 41-32.
Taryn Wicijowski scored 16 points, passing her 1,200 career-point. She entered the game with 1,195 career points. Michelle Plouffe had 15 points and seven rebounds for Utah (9-6, 0-4).
Colorado also defeated Utah 67-57 Tuesday.
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty