Kristi Bellock had 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Aggies (13-5, 3-1 Southeastern). It was Bone’s fifth straight game in double figures in both categories, while Bellock has done it in three of her last four.
Courtney Walker had 16 points and Adrienne Pratcher scored 11 for Texas A&M, which never trailed in the game and built a quick 16-4 lead. The Aggies were ahead 43-23 at the half.
Hasina Muhammad led Auburn (13-4, 2-2) with 18 points and eight rebounds. Tyrese Tanner added 15 points for the Tigers.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49