Brittney Martin added 16 points and five steals, Liz Donohoe scored 15 and Tiffany Bias had 12 assists for the Cowgirls (13-2, 2-2 Big 12), who have won back-to-back games after dropping their first two conference contests.
Chassidy Fussell led Texas (7-8, 0-4) with 11 points. The Longhorns have lost six in a row.
Texas trailed 16-7 in the early going but rallied to take a 24-21 lead late in the first half. But Oklahoma State finished the half strong, getting a pair of baskets from both Young and Martin, and led 29-26 entering the break. The Cowgirls shot 50 percent after halftime and led throughout the second half.
Nneka Enemkpali had 10 points for the Longhorns.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25