Morgan Hook had 13 points and 12 assists. Her three-point play with 1:33 to play put the Sooners (13-2, 3-0 Big 12) ahead 79-77, and they maintained the lead after that.
Ellenberg was 6 of 15 from behind the 3-point line, accounting for all but one of Oklahoma’s long-range baskets. The Sooners shot 49 percent from the field.
Natalie Ventress led TCU (7-7, 0-3) with 27 points. Zahna Medley had 11 points and 13 assists for the Horned Frogs, who led 44-39 at halftime.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47