Adrienne Pratcher had 13 points for Texas A&M (12-4, 2-0 Southeastern Conference). Kelsey Bone had 11 points and 14 rebounds and Courtney Walker also scored 11 points for the Aggies, who never trailed in the game.
Sarah Watkins had 19 points and eight rebounds to lead the Razorbacks. Watkins also had three blocks and three steals. Keira Peak scored 11 points.
Arkansas (12-3, 0-2) has lost its first two SEC games after winning nine straight in nonconference play.
The Aggies shot 59 percent in the first half and held the Razorbacks to 24 percent in building a 30-17 lead. Texas A&M finished at 44 percent while Arkansas shot 30 percent for the game.
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra