Brittany Hrynko had 21 points and seven assists for the Blue Demons (12-3), who have won six in a row.
Louisville (12-3), which had won its previous three games, trailed 80-70 before Shoni Schimmel hit two 3-pointers. Monique Reid’s layup drew the Cardinals within 80-78, but they came no closer. Martin made a layup and Hrynko hit four free throws for DePaul.
Jasmine Penny had 15 points on 6-of-6 shooting and Katherine Harry grabbed 13 rebounds for the Blue Demons.
Reid led the Cardinals with 25 points. Schimmel scored 19, Antonita Slaughter scored 14 points and Bria Smith had 11 points and nine rebounds for Louisville.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49