It was Bone’s eighth straight game with at least 15 points and eight rebounds, as she has averaged 23.4 points and 10.6 rebounds during that stretch.
Kristi Bellock added 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Aggies (11-4), who have won 11 of their last 12 games after an 0-3 start. Peyton Little had 13 points, while Adrienne Pratcher and Karla Gilbert had 12 apiece.
Daisha Simmons scored 12 points for Alabama (10-4), which had won four straight games heading into its SEC opener.
Texas A&M shot 54 percent from the field—compared to just 33 percent for Alabama—and outrebounded the Crimson Tide 52-25.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37