It was Bone’s eighth straight game with at least 15 points and eight rebounds, as she has averaged 23.4 points and 10.6 rebounds during that stretch.
Kristi Bellock added 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Aggies (11-4), who have won 11 of their last 12 games after an 0-3 start. Peyton Little had 13 points, while Adrienne Pratcher and Karla Gilbert had 12 apiece.
Daisha Simmons scored 12 points for Alabama (10-4), which had won four straight games heading into its SEC opener.
Texas A&M shot 54 percent from the field—compared to just 33 percent for Alabama—and outrebounded the Crimson Tide 52-25.
- No. 10 Texas A&M women beat No. 16 California 75-58
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52