Alexis Smith’s layup with 23 seconds to play had put Illinois ahead 66-65, but Moses, who scored 16 points, helped the Boilermakers (12-2) steal the win. KK Houser led Purdue with 20 points but committed nine turnovers, and Sam Ostarello pulled down 12 rebounds and scored seven points.
Adrienne GodBold had 20 points and 11 rebounds and Karisma Penn and Ivory Crawford scored 15 apiece for the Illini (7-6), who narrowly missed their second straight win over a ranked team. Illinois upset No. 6 Georgia 70-59 on Friday.
Purdue was 5 of 14 from 3-point range Wednesday after going without a 3-pointer for the first time since 2009 in a 74-47 loss to No. 5 Notre Dame on Saturday.
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit