Bone, who has scored 15 or more points in her last seven games, led four Aggies in double figures. Kristi Bellock scored 12 points on 6-of-8 shooting, Karla Gilbert also scored 12 and Adrienne Pratcher had 11 points. Texas A&M led 49-30 at halftime.
The Aggies (10-4) made 53 percent of their shots from the field and only attempted two 3-pointers, missing both. All four of A&M’s losses are to teams ranked 11th or above.
Jessica Kuster had 18 points and eight rebounds and Megan Palmer scored 15 points for the Owls (8-5). Rice shot 37 percent from the field.
Texas A&M leads series 30-10 between the former Southwest Conference rivals.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25