No. 14 Oklahoma State women top San Diego St 80-72Sunday, Dec 30, 2012
Young also had 15 rebounds. Tiffany Bias had 12 points and 13 assists as the Cowgirls (11-0) ran their nation-best winning streak to 17 dating to last season’s WNIT championship.
The Aztecs (8-4) last led at 21-18. Donohoe’s 3-pointer put Oklahoma State ahead 24-21 and though San Diego State tied it three times after that, the Cowgirls never trailed again.
Donohoe made four free throws in the final minute to keep San Diego State at bay. The Aztecs did not get closer than four points in the half.
Chelsea Hopkins had 13 points and 10 assists for the Aztecs. Courtney Clements also had 13 points and Deajanae Scurry scored 12 for San Diego State.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25