Rogers, a junior forward, has 83 points in her last four games for the Falcons (9-3), who have won six in a row and avenged a 69-38 loss at Dayton last season.
Chrissy Steffen added 16 points and Jillian Halfhill 15 for Bowling Green, and they combined for 12 points during a 19-2 second-half run that gave the Falcons a 55-35 lead with 5:04 left. Steffen, a senior guard, now has 1,007 career points.
The Flyers (12-1) made 1 of 10 shots and turned the ball over six times during that run.
Rogers grabbed 10 rebounds for Bowling Green, which became the first team this season to outrebound Dayton, 43-39.
Samantha MacKay and Kelley Austria scored eight points each for the Flyers, who shot just 25.5 percent (13 of 51).
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61