Dixon was 5 of 10 from 3-point range. Jaime Printy scored 21 points, and Morgan Johnson had 20. Bethany Doolittle added 10 points for Iowa (10-3).
Samantha Logic had 15 rebounds and 14 assists, setting an Iowa school record for assists in a game. The previous record was 12.
Iowa led 41-21 at halftime. Iowa shot 52 percent from the field for the game, while Texas shot 38.9 percent. Texas had 16 turnovers, and Iowa made 24 points off those turnovers.
Nneka Enemkpali led the Longhorns (7-3) with 13 points and 12 rebounds. Imani McGee-Stafford had 12 points before fouling out of the game, and Chassidy Fussell had 11 points.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB